Miracle_Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for All Role Playing Dreamer

Home  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..??

Go down 
2 posters

which is better..?? ( twilight or newmoon )
Twilight
Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? I_vote_lcap50%Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
New Moon
Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? I_vote_lcap50%Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ciaredevil
Ciaredevil

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Character sheet
HP:
Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..??   Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am

guys..
i have watched Twilight and Newmoon..

argh..

O______O

it's little dissapointed me.. ( New Moon )
i thought that New Moon is more cool ( in it's novel )
for me..
twilight movie is better than New Moon..
pale
i dun very like new moon..
less action..
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Moderateur
Moderateur
Firenze

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..??   Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

Bah New Moon. Full with meaningless flatter and unecessary topless men =_____=
The only things I like in New Moon is when Jasper tried to kill Bella, and of course when Edward is almost killed. How I hope Volturi really killed him.. Sad

Twilight, just a bit.. better, but not as good as the novel (though I don't consider the novel as great), but well, at least less meaningless flirts..
Back to top Go down
http://firenzeallyster.deviantart.com

Twilight or Newmoon..? and why..??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miracle_Kingdom :: hobbies and Interest :: Films and Movies-
Jump to: